From where I have started at the beginning of the year I believe I have improved from this class. Not only have I learned how to write a better paper but, through having to give more presentations I have gotten more comfortable giving them in front of the class and learned how to get the audience to interact while giving a speech. I have also felt like now I am not as afraid to give my opinion on things at much as I used to in the beginning of the year. Through this class I feel like I have become better at analyzing and now I don’t know if I will ever be able to stop. J
Some of the things I need to improve on is analyzing because you can always be trying to become better. Also I need to remember less summary more analyzing but, I have gotten better from the beginning of the year. With that in mind I would just like to say thank you Mrs. Townzen for teaching me this semester because you were a great teacher and I have learned a lot from you this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment